|Arctodus, the Short-Faced Bear|
Today we are sharing a monster that recently made its appearance in the Alwyn Campaign. The Short-Faced Bear, or Arctodus, was a prehistoric North American bear of the Pleistocene. According to Wikipedia, the Arctodus species are considered to have been larger than any existing species of bear.
Below you will see how I statted the bear up using FATE Accelerated Edition.
Keep in mind that this version of the creature is quite... special.
- High Concept: On all fours, I'm taller than any of you
- Trouble: Constant hunger
- Aspect: A demon once stirred
- Aspect: I don't belong in this time
- Aspect: Smarter than I should be
- Careful: +3
- Clever: +2
- Flashy: +2
- Forceful: +4
- Quick: +3
- Sneaky: +1
- The Silent Teacher - Once per scene, this telepathic medallion allows wearer to understand and converse in languages that it has not previously learned or mastered.