Thursday, June 21, 2012

Scene Aspects

If you are like me, sometimes after a scene in a FATE game you realize 
"I didn't use many scene aspects!" It can be hard to cook up flavor on the fly, especially while you are also adjudicating combat. 

We can all use a little help sometimes, just like this guy, here!

C. 2009 Joseph C. Brown
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/tech/wxref.htm

On Monday, I will be publishing the first in a series of Scene Aspect tables that you can use to make scenes more flavorful and tactically interesting for your players. 

Each table will focus on a particular kind of scene that is common in the science fiction genre and in gaming. Today, I developed a D30 Scene Aspect Table for Cargo Holds, and I'll be doing some fine tuning over the weekend.

Please let me know what other kinds of Scene Aspect tables you'd like to see!

2 comments:

  1. Off the top of my head... cantina, bazaar, restaurant, commercial street, industrial street, residential street, slum street, spaceport, warehouse, forest glade, grassland, tundra, rainforest, desert, beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! That should keep me busy for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete