Sunday, April 12, 2015

Mindjammer High


A friend let me know last night that he had just run the Mindjammer RPG for a group of very smart high school kids, and that the game went very, very well. It has brought a smile to my face all day. There's a pleasure in playing, and there is a pleasure in running, and I guess there is also pleasure in seeing your far away friends having fun too.

Maybe somewhere really far, far away someone is playing something like Mindjammer right now. If you're really, really quiet you can almost hear the 4DF hitting the table around that distant blue star.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    Thanks for posting that - that's so cool to hear, and I'd love to know more about the game! I send a huge Mindscape thoughtcast greeting to your friend and all the players - the Commonality salutes you!

    Best,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete