T0 EVA Space Pod - T0 is the midpoint on a Technology scale that ranges from T-4 (stone age) to T4 (approaching collapse due to imminent singularity). T0 indicates a civilization that has begun to explore its solar system.
V-Shift 0, Beam 0, Torpedo 0, EW 0, Trade 0
- Skeleton Crew: Takes only one crew member to pilot, as long as they have both the Pilot and Navigation skills.
- Grappler Arms: Pilot skill can be used to retrieve objects, conduct repairs, or attach itself to another ship.
- External Repairs: Use Engineering (space) or Repair skill to make external repairs to a space vehicle. A ship carrying a pod increases its Trade score by 1 for the purposes of monthly maintenance checks.
These three items were sheer guesswork. I gave the Pod a Frame 3 because it survived going through inter-dimensional gates, after all.
- Did you turn off the autopilot?
- You'll lose at least one of these before the mission's done
- Ideal conference room for shipboard conspiracies
- Two's company in here, three's a crowd
- They go where no one's gone before