This formula destroys and removes all traces of bacteria, mold, fungi, and protozoans in the same Zone as the caster. It is also efficacious for the destruction of a range of small ectoparasites (e.g., lice) and other small invertebrates (flies, beetles, etc.) that may be present in a Zone. (It will never destroy a swarm cloud of attacking creatures, however, so Sanitize is useless as a defensive spell.)
The caster rolls their CHA +2 to cast this formula, with the following targets:
- 0: Removes bacteria and protozoans
- +1: Removes mold and fungi
- +2: Removes viruses, ectoparasites, and arthropods
- +3: Removes organic trace elements (blood, excreta, oil from fingerprints) and any associated stains, pools, splatters
- +4: Removes other-planar life forms and materials (e.g., demon blood)
This casting will not remove the psychic residue of an event from a scene, nor will it remove other forensic traces of a crime or a struggle (such as kinetic damage to walls and surfaces, energy burns, etc.).